CEE Legal Matters is delighted to announce that it is now accepting (early) submissions for the 2022 Table of Deals and nominations for the 2022 CEE Deal of the Year Awards!
We’ve had a busy summer to make sure you have a less stressful winter break. Unlike previous years where law firms would have to scramble fresh between the year closing and our tight deadlines, we’ve set up a system to allow for early and rolling submissions for both the Table of Deals and the CEE Deal of the Year Awards.
As of now, you can already look at the deals closed this year and submit them for consideration for the CEE Deal of the Year Awards. You do not need to be worried that you’ll use up your limit of three submissions – we’ll be taking in submissions now and firms that submit more than three between now and the deadline, will be able to pick which one they want to put forward as their final submission.
And we’ve introduced an early submissions system for the 2022 Table of Deals as well!
Table of Deals
- Each year CEE Legal Matters publishes a table of all the previous year’s deals of law firms across CEE, which is used both as a basis for analysis in a subsequent issue and for our Year-In-Deals table (The final tables can be found at the following links for each past year: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014).
- Early submissions deadline: November 4, 2022. Submission deadline: January 13, 2023.
- Full and mandatory submission guidelines can be found here.
2022 Deal of the Year Awards
- The annual CEE Deal of the Year Awards are the most prestigious peer-selected awards for the legal industry in Central and Eastern Europe. A full list of all past DOTY award winners can be found here.
- Information about this year's CEE Deal of the Year Awards, including critical updates to the submission guidelines and the online submission form, may be found here.
- Submission deadline: January 13, 2023.